Sunday, September 18, 2011

SRM Stickers Love Affair

Hello, Liz here just popping in to show off some cards I have created previously using the fantastic, easy to use, fantastic for cards SRM Stickers.  I have posted most of these up here before and will be showing you some more hopefully later in the week.

Can you tell I LOVE these stickers!  Nicole has just popped some into the Craft Queen Store, thanks Nicole!

On these cards I have used the Happy Birthday sentiment sticker sheet.  I will be back later in the week to show off those gorgeous Fancy Sentiment stickers.














So I hope you like how the SRM Stickers look on the cards and hope you will try some out, I did leave a few packets in the shop for everyone else lol!

All of the gorgeous ribbons and most of the flowers I have used on these cards you can also find in the Craft Queen shop!

Have a great week!



3 comments:

  1. All SO lovely, Liz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stickers look great! Love the size and fonts.
    Liz your cards are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful Liz and how versatile are those stickers!!!

    ReplyDelete