Sunday, October 02, 2011

5th Birthday celebrations

I launched my business at the Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair 5 years ago. This month we are celebrating 5 fabulous years in business.
A new look blog (thanks Petrina!) What do you think? Leave a comment and you could win this prize pack.
Each weekday this month we'll be showing you different ways to use some of our favourite products.
Week 1: Using satin seam binding
Week 2: Tissue Paper
Week 3: Buttons
Week 4: Twine

This month is our first challenge. Use our logo for inspiration to create a card, layout, ACT, off the page item or sew something. Our design team have been busy with lots of inspiration here in our gallery.
See our post below for further information about the challenge. Start creating - you've got to be in it to win it!
And the winner is Lyn S. Congratulations! Please email me your mailing address Lyn!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. I'm looking forward to your tips over the next 4 weeks, and love the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 5 years in business - I'm gonna join your challenge - workin on it as we speak! Cheers to another 5 years of awesome success :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nicole - congratuation my 5 years! I have visited your booth at the Canberra Quilt and Craft Fair and it is my favourite there - fill of divineness!! I am looking forward to your tips this month and will try to play along in the challenges - what fun! Thanks for being so inspiring! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow well done on your 5th birthday.. i know i have got stuff off you when i have been at the conventions.. i love the new blog header, looks like a lovely sample of some of your goodies on there.. i wish you well in the future..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nicole,
    Congratulations & Happy Birthday to The Craft Queen. I love the new look to the blog as well. Very inspirational & I am also looking forward to reading the tips you will be putting up over the next four weeks.

    May you have many more years of blogging & business
    Your Friend Elizabeth
    See you in Brisband on the 19th Oct

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look Nicole.
    Looking forward to the tips over the next four weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 5 years Nicole, and may you have many more!

    Love the new look blog, Petrina's header looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Nicole
    love the header Petrina
    x-ing fingers for this :o)
    thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I had already left a comment on the new banner telling you I loved the new colours and products on there and that it makes you want to look for them on your website, Cheers and happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on 5 years in business. Great new look! I love your shop and products! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete