Thursday, October 27, 2011

.....but wait there's more!!!!

Here are 3 extra cards to add to todays mix of Twine cards.

I have used the green/white bakers twine again for the first one



For the next card I have used the very fine jute/twine.  It's ever so fine and oh so nice to work with.  I have tied it around the butterfly a couple of times and then added a little trail behind the butterfly.  Bonjour papers by Kaiser were used for this card.




And then for the final card I have used the beautiful navy twine.  I have used it on the cotton reel and buttons.



The papers used in this card are from the stunning "Authentique" range

1 comment:

  1. Oh what wonderful whimsical cards Sandie, I LOVE how you rolled that music paper, looks amazing. LOVE the butterfly with the twine trail, love the cotton reel wrapped in twine, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete