Monday, November 28, 2011

Another Couple of Christmas Cards

Not a very inventive title for this post, I know, but at least it's factual : )

I've used my scallop circle Nestabilities to frame the sentiment, but you could just trace around a suitable round shape such as a small saucer or the lid of a jar...I've also added some glitter glue to the sprig








I have used THIS set of Darkroom Door stamps
THIS Wordstrip, also from Darkroom Door
Papers from THIS range
White Tiny twine
Craft Queen button
THIS crochet mirror circle
THIS pom pom ribbon
The top card was edged with Vintage Photo Distress ink
and the bottom card was edged with red ink.

How are your Christmas cards coming along?  

1 comment:

  1. As you can see from my link, I'm all into collage, and I love how you combined materials on these cards. This is really good work

    ReplyDelete