Tuesday, November 29, 2011

December Daily- (last 5 foundation pages + album cover)

  I'm back with the final five foundation pages

{pages 23-24}

{ page 25 }
 Now with these last few pages I've used some gorgeous My Minds Eye Christmas papers....they are truly beautiful.

 The green, net looking ribbon is not in the CQ shop but shall be added in the next few weeks.

                                                 My December Daily Album Cover




 Now for my album cover I just found random alpha chippies and covered them with gesso...giving them about 3 coats. With the final coat I decided to add some texture by just putting a thickish coat of gesso then using my finger just dabbing here and there...the flourish (thingy)....is by Dusty Attic, just something I've had in my stash for ages. Once all was dry I then applied a few coats of Mod Podge, to give it some protection.

 I'm really looking forward to filling my D/Daily with photo's now...so roll on December!!!
Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment