Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year

Hi everyone - it's Sandie here.

Just thought I'd pop in with a little somethin' I made yesterday using up scraps.  I've been working the last couple of days making cards from scraps.  It's one of my fave things to do and you'd be surprised at what you can come up with - just with a few odds and ends.  I had some little bits of leftover ribbons/trims from one of Nicole's beautiful kits - naturally I cannot throw anything out so this card was perfect to use them up.




In the last couple of shots you can see the scraps of paper I used - I just cut a circle out of the small piece to attach to the centre of the doily.

For the doily I used Distress Stain ink to ink the doily.  I just love the earthy green.  Give it a try - it's really easy.

Thanks for looking and here's to a fantastic creative 2012.

Luv Sandie

1 comment:

  1. Love this Sandie, that ribbon scrap was perfect for this and I love what you did with the doiley! TFS!

    ReplyDelete