Wednesday, January 18, 2012

more messy template fun

A little while ago I showed a layout using ink with the Crafter's Workshop Mini Templates. This layout uses the same template, but instead of ink I have used gesso. I used a credit card to scrape the gesso through the template which gives a splodgy, random effect which suited my 'boy' layout. Because gesso is quite a thick paint it also leaves a slightly raised texture when it dries.
Other Craft Queen products used on this layout include:


The Crafter's Workshop 6'' template - mini houndstooth
Navy ribbon with orange beige and blue pattern
Faux Suede Leaf Ribbon
Jute Ric Rac Narrow
7Gypsies tags - off the wall
Glimmer Mist




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Boys Page, makes me want to play with paint! Love it

    Cheers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete