Saturday, February 18, 2012

Liquid pearls

I made these 3 cards using Basic Grey Kissing Booth paper. I've used the 12'' paper papers but we have the 6'' paper pad in stock (the papers are the same, just a smaller scale) I just loved cutting the hearts and layering them.

Martha Stewart doily edge punch and the coffee coloured frill ribbon are just perfect for this card.

I've used the liquid pearls on the hearts. They are easy to use and a new favourite of mine!

I've used the SRM stickers for sentiments - perfect!
My pearls are little squashed as I did not let the dry for as long as I should!

We have 4 colours in stock and it is $3.60. Purchase here.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh la la Nicole these are so pretty. Love the paper choice, love the pretty ribbon and I am definitely going to need to try out those liquid pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards look super cute Nicole, & is that some stitching I see? Those Liquid Pearls will fly out the door!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving my liquid pearls I picked up yesterday, is the heart a punch ?
    cheers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Mary, the hearts are on the paper ( a whole 12" sheet of them) and I cut them out.

    ReplyDelete