Thursday, February 14, 2013

LOVE

At Craft Queen we love our products and we love our customers. Simply place an order online between now and the end of this month, mention the word 'blog' in the comments and you'll receive a gift pack of our favourite pink products!


Did you know that you can search for products based on colour? Just type the colour you are looking for into the 'search button' (top right hand corner) of the web site.

Are you looking for a quick and easy gift idea for someone you love? Buy a block of chocolate, decorate with patterned paper (I've used Kaiser suga pop) and then deorate. I've used Kaiser collectables. I've been wanting to do this for a few different occassions but the chocolate never seems to last long enough in the wrapper! This time I bought 3 blocks, just to be sure!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:44 PM

    I hope you haven't eaten any of these chocolates Nicole!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete