Friday, February 01, 2013

Washi tape - Autumn tones

When I saw these new colours of washi tape, I knew I had to get creative. These cards are quick and easy!
The colours were pefect for the new Kaiser range - Flora Delight. I've used the 6'' paper pad and flora delight collectables. The frames are just perfect for cards.
For this card I have used strips of washi tape as a background.
The orange border on this card is washi tape. The other papers are from the paper pad and the 'live, laugh, love' is from the collectables. The cream heart trim adds a perfect edge.

For this card, I have again used washi tape as a background but this time only on 3/4 of the card. I've also added some tiny twine. The cream card is from here. Again the frame is from the collectables.

The Kaisercraft flora delight collectables = 50 shapes for $7

No comments:

Post a Comment