Thursday, November 21, 2013

CQ headquarters

 This was my office last week. I love it but there was not enough storage space. There were always piles of products waiting to add online. Next week, I'll share photos of my new office space. Many of these elements will still remain.
 This is my favourite part of the office. This chair is so comfortable and it is great when friends pop in. The cushion and quilt were made by my mum.
 I love this old set of files. The set of houses were also made by my mum using Collections products.
 Stamping desk - great for when we get card kits ready.
 This is my space to create.
 The bag belonged to my grandfather who was a bookmaker. His name was Nicholas.
I got this cupboard at an antique centre in Geelong. It has an original list of customers on the inside of the door. Stay tuned for the new look office blog post!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Your mum is clever, love what she has made.

    ReplyDelete