Monday, February 03, 2014

CQ new headquarters

 My new office and craft room - yes I am lucky! I've been in business for 7 years and now have this fabulous work space.

 The light box on the left is where I take all the photos.
 The light box.

 I love this corner but rarely sit in it!
 I unpack orders onto this large space next to my computer.
 The left side is for the sewing machine and the right side is my creative space.
 This storage unit is from Bunnings.
I love this space. Here's the blog post of my old office.

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic creative space Nicole - I'm jealous! Would love to come & pay in there sometime! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a wonderful play area Nicole...fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous craft space... I love that you kept the yellow chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing space! I love that you have dedicated areas for different tasks. The thing I am most envious of however, is the tidiness!

    ReplyDelete