Thursday, March 06, 2014

Washi tape masculine card ideas

 This is one of the cards in my class in Melbourne last month. It is always tricky to create a simple masculine card. For this one I've used red star washi tape at the top and bottom of the card and then punch a star using the spot washi tape. The steel mesh is perfect for adding texture. The stamp is the Darkroom Door simple sayings set - a 'must have' for card makers. The black dots were done using a pearl pen - they dry in about an hour. The star punch is by Fiskars.
 close up - the black pearl pen is perfect for this project. We have about 12 colours of pearl pens in stock.
I had lots of left over strips where I had punched the stars do I decided to create a card using them.

 I know I will be repeating this card design LOTS - simple yet effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment