Saturday, September 27, 2014

Bow and Arrow

What a great collection is Kaisercrafts Bows and Arrows, the colours are so vibrant with lots of opportunity for fussy cutting, which is what I did with this first page.

I also used three different stamps LatticeScript and Arty with different coloured inks to enhance around the picture and embellishments. A couple of beautiful Prima flowers from my stash, Green leaves, Tan pompom ribbon, Gorgeous green stitched ribbon, Wooden heart button and Enamel dots combined together made quite a lovely page.

For my second page I decided that less is more and used the paper behind the picture, cut strips of it out and used this gorgeous ribbon with it.

 
Lots of other embellishments from the shop were added including Floral washi, Brick wall washi, Chicken wire chippie, Prima wooden butterfly, Resin owlEnamel dotsJillibean soup wise words, and Doily stencil

With the leftovers I made this lovely card which only needed a cute bow from satin seam binding topped with a sweet tiny paper blossom.

I hope that you get some inspiration to use this paper range Bow and arrow.


Cheers until next time
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment