Sunday, November 16, 2014

Handmade body scrubs

Christmas is creeping up on us so I thought I would start making my gifts. This year I am hoping to be more organised to make more gifts. I already make candles and for a while now I have been reading up on making body products. They were quick and easy to make and I will be trying more for sure!
 Today's batch!
 First I made the rosemary and lemon salt scrub from this magazine. I've packaged the jar using jute ribbon, red tiny twine and a Craft Queen Chrismtas tag.
 This scrub was simple to make and most of the ingredients were already in my kitchen.
For this jar I have used a kraft tag and 'thank you' sticker and tied it on with red tiny twine.
I've added these 'handmade' stickers to to the top of the jars.
This scrub is a brown sugar scrub. I found the recipe here online and there are lots of other yummy looking products to try too. I used the spellbinders lacey circle die to cut the tag and then added a Christmas sticker. The red jute ribbon and the red tiny twine add some festive colour and the handmade sticker at the bottom completes the package.

I'll be sharing more recipe and packaging ideas in the coming weeks. Do you follow Craft Queen on facebook, pinterest and instagram?

No comments:

Post a Comment