Thursday, December 04, 2014

Cookie mix gift idea

I recently purchased the latest issue of Donna Hay magazine (issue 78). It is full of lovely Christmas baking, including these fabulous layered cookie mix in a jar. These are prefect little gifts. These are cranberry choc-chip cookies.
 The little spatulas are from aldi - cute!
 Yum look at those layers!

 The Merry Christmas ribbon is the perfect width for these jars.
 My favourite new stamp has come in handy again. I used red archival ink on these tags and tied them on with twine.
The handmade stickers are perfect for the top of the jars.
I had lots of fun putting these together and I am sure the recipients will enjoy making and eatting them too!
These are a few of our new Christmas ribbons that just arrived this week. Find them online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment