Thursday, January 22, 2015

Handmade gifts

I made these for Christmas gifts. However, I have repackaged for general gifts.
First I made the rosemary and lemon salt scrub from this magazineThis scrub was simple to make and most of the ingredients were already in my kitchen.
The scrub on the right is a brown sugar scrub. I found the recipe here online and there are lots of other yummy looking products to try too.
 For the jar on the right I have used a kraft tag and 'thank you' sticker and tied it on with red tiny twine. The jar on the left I stamped the greeting on the white tag and added an elephant button.
I've added these 'handmade' stickers to to the top of the jars.
 For the jar on the right I used the spellbinders lacey circle die to cut the tag and then added a thank you sticker. The red jute ribbon and the red tiny twine add some colour and the handmade sticker at the bottom completes the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment