Wednesday, February 25, 2015

More inspiration using Kaisercraft Shine Bright

I was a bit apprehensive when Nicole gave me some of the new Kaisercraft Shine Bright to play with, mainly because the colours are not what I would usually use but it is good to challenge yourself and I have to admit I am pretty happy with what I achieved.

First is a layout of my young cousin Finlay, these papers seemed so perfect for a boys page and this pic certainly fitted in well.


Products used Shine Bright 61/2 paper pad, Darkroom Door Background Stamp, Wooden moustache button, Wooden starsCaptured moments cards,  and Stitched ribbon. From my stash I used black pearls and black archival ink.

As there are always leftovers, I made a couple of cards and put them aside as they always come in handy.


This one is so much fun and was so easy to make using Hello from the Shine Bright Collectables, Wooden Black Cat (how cute is that), Black and White Ribbon and Black and Silver edging.

Card number two is a bit more layered and uses lots of yummy embellies, all available through Craft Queen.

Again this uses paper from the 6 1/2 Paper Pad, Black lace, Yellow tiny twine, Mustard button (in the center of the handmade flower) Yellow butterfly button and Black and silver edging.




This is the panel I used to cut the edging.
I hope that you have enjoyed seeing some more of what can be created using the Shine Bright Collection, until next time, cheers Annette

1 comment: