Thursday, March 05, 2015

Fun with 'All that glitters' from Kaisercraft

Hi all, I would like to share with you a layout I made using the 'All that glitters' collection from Kaisercraft. This range is so pretty, just perfect for gorgeous girly pages and that is how I used it with this beautiful pic of my niece.

I created a lot of layers with this page not only with the papers but also with the stamping and stenciling.

I used Lattice and Sheet Music stamps along with Tim Holtz Doily and CW Art is stencils.




All that glitters 6 1/2 Paper Pad, All that glitters Collection kit plus pieces from All that glitters collectables.

Pink ribbon and doily add to the softness of the page.

Now you will notice the small flower cluster in the corner I am sure that many of you have a collection of Kaisercraft flowers that sometimes you just don't know what to do with. Well I have the same, more than I care to admit and decided to do something about, I goggled Making flowers with Kaisercraft flowers and found lots of interesting tutourials. The simplest way is to layer the flowers on top of each other and using quick dry glue or a glue gun attach them at the center of the petal wrapping each around the other. Once dry fold out and there you have it a brand new flower. You can make them as full as you wish by just adding more and of course the sizes are all there. By adding a green flower to the bottom you can make leaves also.


 



Thanks for stopping by, we hope to see you all again soon, keep coming back and I will show you how this collection combined with gorgeous Craft Queen embellies can make some gorgeous cards.

Cheers Annette x




No comments:

Post a Comment