Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Captured moments layout

I love this pocket style scrapbooking. I find it quick and easy and fabulous when I have too lots of photos of an event. Often I will do a traditional scrapbooking page and then a pocket style page to go with it. We have the Kaisercraft captured moment cards on sale until  Friday. They are also fabulous to use for cards and journaling.

 Naomi Cox recently created this pocket page to co-ordinate with a  layout she taught. She used the pretty little things 3x4'' cards and 4 x 6'' cards. She also used the oh so lovely collectables to embellish the cards.

 Naomi loves tiny twine and used it to tie a bow.

 Naomi often adds foam tape behind the collectable or embellishment to create dimension.
 This is my layout of the class I did with Naomi. I just love the Kaisercraft word dies which we used for the word grateful. We also used the collectables shown below to embellish the page. The bow has been tied with satin seam binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment