Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Fine flowers

I fell in love with this stamp set as soon as I saw it. Last week I made classic black and white cards using this new set. Today I played with distress inks and using them as watercolours.

 Materials: Darkroom Door fine flowers stamp set, Darkroom Door simple sayings stamp set, Just a little greeting stamp set, small heart wooden button, large heart wooden button, pink tiny twine, Distress ink - worn lipstick, tiny dots embossing folder
Distress ink - peeled paintDistress ink -barn door, black archival ink pad, watercolour paper


I stamped the flowers onto watercolour paper using black archival ink. Then I used a paint brush with a little bowl of water. I dipped the paint brush into the water and then ran it along the ink pad. For a deeper colour, add more colour from the ink pad.

This is the full stamp set - purchase online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment